Saturday, June 09, 2007

Summer Daze

A rather uneventful summer.

The RegCom first sem has officially, but not technically, ended and now I'm home. I'm pretty grateful for a lot of things right now. Like the 7 hour sleep I'll be getting. I just hope my sore left eye heals, as well as my cold sores...

Because of this RegCom session, I've met a lot of new people. It's a fun experience but ultimately quite taxing on one's physical and mental health. Either way I've had my fill of enjoyment, school starts quite soon.

Oh yeah, I played Ultimate Frisbee (dramatic music) yesterday! Fun times, though I seriously suck at catching the damn frisbee, in the "assist" part, I'm pretty okay.

Tonight was the banquet and Rana and I sang Crazy For You. Well Rana sang and I dramatized :p I really, really have to fix my inhibitions.

No comments: