Monday, February 05, 2007

BLARGH of DOOM

WALA LANG.

Just stressed. Sad. Pissed. So much work to do, I shouldn't even be typing here but oh well. The "v" key doesn't work very well for some reason ROFL.

It is amazing how liberating and fulfilling it is to finish a book. I haven't finished reading books in a while. the latest I've finished are Albert Marrin's Biography of Hitler, David Sedaris' Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim, and J D Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye.

Great reads!

A bit saddened about the show. I don't believe how hard it is for me to memorize my lines. I know them but for some reason I can't articulate them that well. That and of course the usual disappearance of my friends when it comes to me inviting them... oh yes, nagpaparinig ako. I'm required to sell tickets this time kasi.

Oh, and the dancing is killing me, we just did half of choreo of a song and I was breathless halfway into the dancing.

I can't do this. WHY? I don't know.

So sick and tired of this shameful shell. I am comforted by the idea that in other alternate worlds (born via quantum physics) "I" am doing better, with a specialization, well-liked.

"What's your genius?"

*Tumbleweeds... Fucking tumbleweeds...*

Depressing really...

No comments: