Thursday, August 23, 2007

Smile

It's been over a month since I've updated this blog. Good lord what have I been up to... I guess blogging about HP7 and the HP5 movie would be quite old news. Even the typhoon days have passed... Except I didn't have that much of a break considering I was always either in school or at JJ's house filming for our whang bang shebang history requirement (only Lozada's students can get it.) Anyway, the reason why I decided to blog today was because something made me smile this morning.

It is funny how seeing certain people make you smile. And when they smile back, it seems that your day has been well... made...(even though I still had to get to class, visit a store, hand in some cash, contact some people...)

Anyway...

It felt nice. For a change. To smile... am I getting infatuated again???

Speaking of which, I've been a sissy for a long time regarding women. There's one I need to have a serious heart-to-heart with. One who I want to catch up to. And some... well... :D

Man up Ozy.

But in the meantime, smile :D

No comments: