Thursday, December 07, 2006

all i want for christmas...

a chance to talk to some people...
a deathnote...
skills
energy
abs...
stop pasmado-ing. stop a lot of things
get rid of a lot of things

hahaha ok let's have a conventional list

10. a billion million dollars (BILL GATES mamigay ka naman! haha)
9. my own beautiful flat, condo AND dream house
8. magic wants : p9, set of workshops, set of bazaars, set of grim tutors, set of asian foil goblin
welders, 2 moats, sets of fbb duals, sets of asian foil fetchlands, set of asian mm
foil brainstorms + more
7. all expense paid trips to wherever i want to go
6. house upgrades : scanner, dsl, oven, etc
5. iPOD video/psp/ps3
4. mac/or IBM laptop
3. a meaningful time with friends and family
2. happiness
1.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...
You

No comments: