Saturday, February 23, 2008

S.A.W.I.

because dramatic irony seems to be the story of my romantic life...
Song and vid link c/o Nadia who shares with me many S.A.W.I. anecdotes

Here's a translation/sing-along guide. (Judenites can pretend to read the characters while furiously checking up on the romanized words.)

等待
deng dai
Waiting

我随时随地在等待
wo sui shi sui di zai deng dai
I am always waiting anytime,anywhere

做你感情上的依赖
zuo ni gan qing shang de yi lai
To become your love's foothold

我没有任何的疑问
wo mei you ren he de yi wen
I don’t have any doubts

这是爱
zhe shi ai
This is love

我猜
wo cai
I guess

你早就想要说明白
ni zao jiu xiang yao shuo ming bai
You’ve been trying to make things clear from the beginning

我觉得自己好失败
wo jue de zi ji hao shi bai
I feel that I’m a failure

从天堂掉落到深渊
cong tian tang diao luo dao shen yuan
Fallen from heaven to a deep abyss

多无奈
duo wu nai
So helpless


我愿意改变(what can i do?)
wo yuan yi gai bian WHAT CAN I DO
I’m willing to change WHAT CAN I DO

重新再来一遍(just give me chance)
chong xin zai lai yi bian JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE
Start over again JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE

我无法只是普通朋友
wo wu fa zhi shi pu tong peng you
I can’t be just an ordinary friend

感情已那么深
gan qing yi na me shen
My feelings are already so intense

叫我怎么能收手
jiao wo zen me neng fang shou
How can I just let go

但你说
dan ni shuo
But you said

i only want to be your friend
I ONLY WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND
I ONLY WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND

做个朋友
zuo ge peng you
Become friends

我在你心中只是just a friend
wo zai ni xin zhong zhi shi JUST A FRIEND
I’m just a friend in your heart JUST A FRIEND

不是情人
bu shi qing ren
Not a loved one

我感激你对我这样的坦白
wo gan ji ni dui wo zhe yang de tan bai
I appreciate your truthfulness


但我给你的爱暂时收不回来
dan wo gei ni de ai zan shi shou bu hui lai
But right now, my love for you can’t be taken back

so I 我不能只是be your friend
SO I bu neng zhi shi BE YOUR FRIEND
SO I I can’t just be your friend BE YOUR FRIEND

i just can't be your friend
I JUST CAN'T BE YOUR FRIEND
I JUST CAN'T BE YOUR FRIEND

no,no,no
NO,NO,NO
NO,NO,NO

我不能只是做你的朋友
wo bu neng zhi shi zuo ni de peng you
I can’t be just your friend

不能只是做普通朋友
bu neng zuo pu tong peng you
Can’t just be your ordinary friend

Spread the love, or lack thereof. And keep them blades away from the wrists.

Quote:

"Aw..." - Honey

No comments: