Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Days are going by...

Ok, it's May... That's one more month before my duties in RegCom take over and I miss summer...

And I have done... well... not much...

Surgery

Well, it's been postponed since apparently I have brachycardia so I can't be cleared for surgery.
So I've got to increase my heart rate and have it in the stable rate... hay...

Acquisitions

Right now I'm beside with happiness! I just got my own laptop. So after all of high school and 2 years of college, I have my own computer! Woohoo!

I also recently bought a 250gb external hard disk. I'm not really sure why I did it but I'm sure it'll come in handy over the semester.

Killing Time

So I decided to tickle the ivories, well plastic/resin... After all, I just printed a whole slew of music sheets of songs that I would love to master. And after a couple minutes of struggling to read the notes and putting everything together, I have concluded that I suck at playing the piano... I've got no technique, no sight-reading skills, no play by ear skills, no mastery of the keys, nothing.

Sad really, I guess I'll have to teach myself everything, the orthodox way.

No comments: